Monday, February 12, 2018

Cleopatra Music And Films Salutes David Cassidy On Apr. 6 With The DVD/CD Combo Pack Release Of David Cassidy: I Think I Love You: Greatest Hits Live


DVD & Blu-ray Release Report, Ralph Tribbey
It was a magical night in April of 2002 at The Clyde Auditorium in Glasgow, Scotland when the late David Cassidy was riding a resurgence wave following his 2001 release of “Then and Now,” which went Platinum.

On Apr. 6, Cleopatra Music & Films, with sales and distribution expertise provided by MVD Entertainment Group, will be celebrating David Cassidy’s birthday (April 10, 1950) with the DVD/CD Combo Pack re-release of David Cassidy: I Think I Love You: Greatest Hits Live.

This 21-song set list was recorded live at The Clyde Auditorium and includes his greatest hits … kicking off with “I Can Feel Your Heartbeat” and continuing with the likes of “Cherish,” “Rock Me Baby,” “Daydreamer,” “I Write The Songs” and, of course, “I Think I Love You.”

Bonus features include the CD of the concert, a studio version of “I Think I Love You” as a bonus track and a behind-the-scenes documentary.

DVD & Blu-ray Release Report, Ralph Tribbey


No comments:

Post a Comment